How Do I Join?
It's easy to join and receive the many financial benefits offered by RFCU. You may visit any RFCU Branch Office and complete a Membership Application in person, or you can download a membership application.
1. Visit a Branch Office
Visit your nearest branch office to meet with a Member Services Representative. To establish membership you will need to provide:
- Proof of Membership Eligibility, whether by employment or family referral
- Current California Driver's License or Official State Identification Card
- Cash or Check for $25.00 or more payable to RFCU ($50.00 if you wish to open a savings and checking account)
2. Call, Fax or Mail
A Member Service Representative will be happy to fax or mail you a Membership Application and return envelope, along with any forms you need to sign up for any RFCU service. Here's a list of the items you will need to return:
- Membership Application
- Proof of Eligibility, whether by employment or family referral
- Signed Signature Card
- Photocopy of your current California Driver's License or ID Card
- Check for at least $25 made payable to RFCU ($50 if you wish to open a savings and checking account)
Mail to our main office at:
Rancho Federal Credit Union
PO BOX 2728
DOWNEY CA 90242
If you need assistance, please call Rancho FCU at (562) 803-6401 ext. 5 to speak to a Member Service Representative Monday - Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm, Friday 8:00am-6:00pm.